Participate in a sporting event or personal fundraiser to support The Royal Parks charity
Join Team Royal Parks! You can fundraise for The Royal Parks charity by:
- Taking on one of our challenge events listed below (click on the relevant links to apply)
- Using a place you’ve won through a ballot e.g. from the Royal Parks Half, London Marathon or RideLondon, just set-up a fundraising page, email us your contact details via firstname.lastname@example.org and fundraise as much as you can!
- Purchasing a place in an organised 5k/10k run, cycle event, swimming event, trek or obstacle course & more
- Participating in your own challenge event e.g. a personal/family walk, run, cycle or swim
- Organising your own personal fundraiser e.g. a quiz night, raffle, bake sale & more
For more information or to register, contact us via email@example.com / 0300 061 2084
What you will get from us
- A guaranteed charity race place provided to you by The Royal Parks charity (if you’re participating in one of our listed events below)
- A sustainable Royal Parks running vest or cycle jersey (if you’re participating in a sporting event)
- Monthly e-newsletters with lots of fundraising and training tips to support your sponsorship and/or training efforts
- A dedicated team to keep you motivated and help your prepare for your event/fundraiser
- Fundraising material required as required for your fundraiser
Why not join Team Royal Parks and participate in one our sporting events like the Royal Parks Half Marathon, London Marathon, Swim Serpentine and more. To find out how your corporate team can join and what our bespoke corporate team package entails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0797 084 8018.
Challenge Events Newsletter
Join our Challenge Events Newsletter list to learn about upcoming challenge events opportunities, fundraising stories, volunteering opportunities and more.
How your fundraising will support us
The Royal Parks charity protects, manages and conserves London’s eight beautiful Royal Parks for visitors, tourists & future generations for free. The 5,000+ acres of parks spaces are to enjoy for leisure, sport, entertainment, education, history and culture. To find out more about how your fundraising will support The Royal Parks charity, please watch this short film: