Connect with nature, and learn about the park environment and wildlife with hands-on practical activities in Richmond Park.
Working in partnership with The Holly Lodge Centre, we offer a wide range of outdoor and heritage learning for schools and groups, with a focus on special educational needs and disabilities.
- Animal Habitats
- Pond dipping
- Birds (perfect for SEND groups)
- Message to Mars (perfect for SEND groups)
- Mission: Invertebrate (SEND workshop)
- Then and now
- Victorian school
- Victorian servants’ academy
- Victorian pharmacy
- Victorian Christmas (just for SEND groups)
- Reminiscence soap workshops for older people
The Centre has fully accessible facilities including:
- Three indoor classrooms: an activity room, a Victorian School room and a replica Victorian pharmacy
- A nature trail with dipping ponds, a Victorian garden, and a picnic lawn
- Spacious toilets for people with disabilities, including a full size changing table and a hoist
- Free car park available
The Centre is located in Holly Lodge, the site of an 18th century farm in Richmond Park. We are to the rear of the yard, behind the park’s management offices and stables.
Find out more
For more information and to book a workshop, visit The Holly Lodge Centre.